Hummus with Happy Spices Paprika Oil, Garlic and Paprika Flakes
2 cups chickpeas, boiled
- 2 tbsp Happy Spices Garlic Puree
- 4 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/3 cup+ 2 tbsp liquid from chickpeas boiled water or just plain water
- 1/3 cup tahini paste
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp Happy Spices Paprika Flakes (Sweet or Hot)
- 1 tsp Happy Spices Paprika Oil (Sweet or Hot)
- 1 tbs Happy Spices Ground Paprika
To make the hummus, add all the ingredients in a food processor and blend for 3-5 minutes until homogenous and smooth.
Place the hummus in serving bowl, and sprinkle with Paprika Oil, Ground Paprika and Paprika Flakes for decoration.
Serve with crackers, pita bread, chips or veggie sticks.
April 21 2013 Sunday at 05:50 PM